Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Moisturiser that gives you WOW ;)

Seriously? Im back for blogging! Life's bored, that's why I blog. Woots! never thought that I'll be recommending facial products on my blog but to be perfectly honest, this product is freaking awesome! 


Tadaaa~ CLINIQUE (Moisture Surge)... highly recommended moisturiser for you, you, you and you! Wait a second, what? you're afraid of using moisturiser b'cause your skin is sort of oily all the time? Nahh, trust me, there is no need for you to have that phobia cuz this moisturiser will absorb the excess sebum and leave ur face baby skin look alike~ no kidding *Do i look like im kidding? [serious facial expression]* Well, you can have a try on it if you do trust my words. teehee~ It comes with different sizes [sizes as in volumes]. The one i bought is 50ml, which costs me around USD 50.00 ( approx MYR 150.00 i suppose? but i got the offer price and it cost me 20 ringgit lesser *whispering* hehee.. Oh if you apply it twice a day [twice a day would be enough for me], it will be emptied in 3-4 months..so..on average, let's count in 3 months time, the computation shows MYR 1.67 per day. [Did i just tell you i got discounted price? so it's even lower than that computed figure..way more worth it than other that i've been using for months and I dont see any changes of getting better on me but this one, love it much! <3 teehee 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessicaa!
    Good to see you're back to blogging!
    Anyway, does this moisturizer give you any breakouts? I'm trying both water and gel based moisturizer but I'm still prone to breakouts. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennnyyy!
    Well, if compares to the one I used before, this moisturizer works better on my skin. well..so far I dont see any acne breakouts caused by this moisturizer. teehee~ yea, im prone to breakouts too..and normally i dont use moisturiser because i personally think that my skin is oily enough to get moist. But i found that staying in the office with air cond expose for whole day long, my skin is even oilier cuz of the secretion of excessive sebum. and when i looked into the mirror and i was like: my gaaawd..! my cousin suggested me to go for a moisturiser to prevent my skin to secrets its own moisturiser(sebum)as a result of exposure to a dry cool environment in the office. if you're afraid of that issue, you can apply it by a tiny winy bit or go for the one with spray (100 ml). it's the same thing just the difference of gel and water based. =) teehee x) Btw, have you ever tried any of the products of a Switzerland brand called [Methode Swiss]?

    ReplyDelete